Mosteiro

The sanctuary at the top of Mount Santa Luzia was begun in 1904 and completed in 1959, on the initiative of the Confraria de Santa Luzia, which oversees the monument. His institution is due to Captain de Cavalaria Luís de Andrade and Sousa, who, suffering from a serious ophthalmology, uses the defunct chapel of Santa Luzia, lawyer of the sight, as a way of gratifying the grace received. Templo-Monumento glorifies the name of Santa Luzia, whom Cavalry Captain Luis de Andrade e Sousa refers to in the extinct chapel of Santa Luzia, suffering from a serious ophthalmia. Already convalesced, institutes the Confraria de Santa Luzia, as a way of gratifying the grace received. Before the temple, there was a small medieval hermitage dedicated to Santa Luzia, patron saint of sight, whose attribute is its eyes arranged in a badeja. In the late nineteenth century, the one who will become the first president of the confraternity of Santa Luzia, Cavalry Captain Luis de Andrade and Sousa, suffering from an ophthalmological problem, begins to attend the small hermitage, praying and asking for a solution to his problem. When his vision was restored, he instituted the Confraternity of Santa Luzia in 1884, taking care of the isolated and abandoned chapel and ordering a road linking the city to the mountain. The privileged location called for a building that would suit him and the panorama that is contemplated, looking for the revaluation of the hill and the ruins of Citânia de Santa Luzia

Informations

Crédits : nunophotography
Créatif - n° : 641556608HD
Type de licence : Libre de droits
Collection : Moment Video RF
Durée de la vidéo : 00:00:05:01
Lieu : Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Infos autorisations : Aucune autorisation n'est nécessaire
Format d'origine : QuickTime 8-bit H.264 HD 1920x1080 30p Plus d'infos

Mots-clés

Dans la même série

Afficher tout

Vidéos similaires

Afficher tout
1 article ajouté au panier
POURSUIVRE MES ACHATSRÈGLEMENT